dj-falsefictiondj-falsefiction

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

The Craizey Dance The Craizey Dance

What in the freakin world....

I only watched the first few seconds of this... then in the second scene, (the pie) I noticed something....

WHY IS THERE A PICTURE OF ME ON THE PIE?!?!?!?!?

...or at least it looks like me... identical to me.... that is wack.

....who the hell is that?

BurstStudio responds:

That's not you. It's the almighty Bedn. If you visited the forums, you would have recognized the classic Bedn "Thumbs Up!" pose.

(2004) RUBBER DUCKY! (2004) RUBBER DUCKY!

There goes more of my life.

Question..

Is there some weird type of mind-altering substance in the drinking water in your town?

If not..

What the hell is wrong with you, man?

Roomies (preview) Roomies (preview)

There we go, getting better.

Niiice. Drawings, not sticks! Voices! Was a bit choppy, don't know if you were going for that though, so, yeah... Bring up the sound quality a bit, facial expressions-detailed faces-things like that would help. Better than the other flashes of yours I've watched. Keep going in this direction, work it up a bit!

P.S. Still a 0 in interactivity... the load button graphics went out of the borders, lol

thepromaster responds:

Ok thanks for the comments this time. I'm glad you liked the graphics and found it at least a little funny. "Still a 0 in interactivity" Maybe it's cause we're not making a fucking game!!

orgy mansion orgy mansion

Good lord, man.

I played this for about a minute. Sat through the org.org blah blah stuff before I could do anything... entered 4 different rooms... and died. There's no way in hell I was gonna sit here and play all the way through this. If someone made flash that was simply paint drying... it would win over this. Sorry bud, that's a 1 from me.

Question... where's the music stolen from?